Make This Nutrient-Dense Sea Moss Smoothie
If you haven’t tried adding sea moss to your green smoothie, you’re missing out big time.
Here’s a quick and easy recipe to take your green smoothie to the next level by adding 92 out of the 102 minerals your body needs.
What do you need?
- 2 cups of almond milk
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 cups of frozen mango
- 1 cup of spinach
- ½ cup of non-dairy yogurt
- 2 tablespoons of sea moss
How to prep?
- Add all of the ingredients to your blender and blend until you get a smooth consistency
Why should you make this?
- Supercharge your smoothie with the minerals and vitamins your body needs
- Sea moss is a great immune and health booster
- Our sea moss is organic, vegan and keto friendly.
Get your sea moss today! Shop NOW